Just like that started ..now vacated

Visit my Dreamstores definitely.. You will not be disappointed.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

COMMENTS PLEASE...

Guys&Gals (I hope Gals are visiting too...). It is a matter of few days, that I hv started blogging. Thanks for all those, who hv visited so far & who left their views.

When I started, I wanted to hv a clear vision as to what I am doing. That's why I segregated the topics into two - One purely as Filmworld discussions and other as Knowledge Sharing. Still I am eager to do that.... and ready for the Challenge of maintaining two.

But now, I hv received few observations & suggestions, that it would be better, if I combine both into one blog. Reason is that I can allow the visitors to focus on one blog, rather than on two blogs being presented by the same person.

Here I need all your views.. All you guys have experience in blogging for a long time. I would like you to leave your comments as to whether I can combine both under one. I am confident that I can maintain the same quality of entertainment & non-entertainment stuff, even if it is combined...

Your suggestions please...One baby or Two babies???

Even if you are an anonymous or occassional visitor, I would like you to post your comments. Your valuable comments are highly appreciated...to make my blogging a quality one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home